• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

and lord, I fashion dark gods too; all
    I love the way that your heart breaks with every injustice and deadly fate

Home. For so long, it had been Silver Cove, but he had never really felt. It had never really been his, never truly drawn him, kept him. But this, this is different. This is the land of his God. The land made just for them.

And it is perfect.

It might be a barren wasteland, but it is beautiful. The wide stretches of dust, the broken canyons, the empty river. A perfectly desolate hell for the monsters that would call it home.

His scarred, gnarled, hairless skin blends with the gray landscape as though he had been made for this horror. In a way, he had been. Carnage had made them both.

There is no question he would stay, would make this desolate patch of land his home, would bow willingly to its king. He follows because he knows this is his destiny, knows this is what he had been born for. With a grotesque smile upon his cracked lips, he steps before his king (his god), and says simply, ”I will stay.”

Raelynx

Messages In This Thread
    RE: and lord, I fashion dark gods too; all - by Raelynx - 09-16-2016, 08:49 PM