• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

and lord, I fashion dark gods too; all

She is there, her hot anger brimming just beneath the surface - but pacified by this act. This fit of rage that set Beqanna on its head. Nothing pleases her more than the thought of the fairies (those cruel, evangelical beats!) getting what they deserve. They were not their children to grovel and crawl to - they were so much more. Magicians. Demons. Demi-gods. Gods. Harmonia craves the feeling of magic back in her bones, longs to feel it slide across her skin like the cool morning mist.

If anything, she longs to feel the great peace of nothing again. She needs her shield.

She is there, of course, peering from beneath her impossibly thick palomino forelock. Small, thin, not impressive to look at. Surgery was gone, but she didn't care anymore. Let him find his ilk elsewhere, far from her. His mouth always open, always wanting and needing. He annoyed her now, and at last she was free.

"Home sweet home," she says, almost to herself.

HARMONIA
    the pied piper

OOC - I vote Wasteland or Pangea

Messages In This Thread
    RE: and lord, I fashion dark gods too; all - by Harmonia - 09-16-2016, 09:14 AM