• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

and lord, I fashion dark gods too; all

You were automatic, as hollow as the 'o' in God.

Our decent down the Mountain seems shorter than the climb up. Perhaps it is because I am curious to see just what the Dark One has summoned forth for us, what kind of land does a God or Devil create?

Disaster.

I am disappointed. That which my eyes behold is desolate, nothing like I would have imagined. I set myself up for this, expected too much, anticipated the best when I should have readied myself for the worst. Of course it was, barren and bleak, suffocated of life except for those who would willingly embrace it. Fine, if this is what it was to be I would set myself a task. Not only would I persevere in this new world, I would persevere here, in this wasteland. I would make it better somehow, heal the land slowly if I had to but I would not be cowed- not even by this. Not even by Him.

I snort in my dissatisfaction, clamboring my way down into the wasted remains of earth. I toss my head and give a shrill cry as a gallop across a stretch of red, cracked clay.

Hell is empty and all the Devils are here.

{TIOGA}

khaos x wichita

html by Kyra

tioga will stay. she thinks she can make it better, or try to anyways. she doesnt want to seem weak in any case.

name suggestions: tartarus....hesperides   Smile
    [Image: Tioga.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: and lord, I fashion dark gods too; all - by Tioga - 09-14-2016, 04:28 PM