• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i will stand my ground || ALL

Nymphetamine

He was late to the meeting, typical thing for him really. He was used to being alone in his efforts, used to having a large weight on his shoulders and never once asking for help. His search for Killdare had not been fruitful. The once king had not been found, and Nymphetamine had searched all the known common lands. With the upheaval of the lands and rearranging of alliances, Nymphetamine had not checked the other herd lands yet. Not without knowing his group’s standing. It was a little tense still in Beqanna and he knew better than to go poking around-- even if it was in good will. So the diplomat returned to Tephra, and found them huddled, in conversation, he hadn’t caught the question but knew there were some differences in opinion on whatever the topic was. He listened to those still speaking, and gathered what he could about the topic of conversation. Something about structure and leadership of their new land.

It was different to be apart of something beginning. To take if from dust and watch it grow, and be apart of its success. The blood bay hoped their Chamber-like new home would be what they hoped. Bringing together 4 Kingdoms was a feat in and of itself governing them in this new era was something he didn’t begrudge Offspring, but he could think of very few better suited for the task. Nymphetamine had heard only a few speak so he knew not what was mentioned before, but he figured he would speak his piece, for the land he hoped this place would become. Sorry I am late to party, my search for Killdare took longer than expected, and I am sorry to say I have found no sign, but I didn’t check the private group lands. Not before checking in on our status with our lands, and status among the others. I hope I don’t repeat too much of what others have previously stated, but The council is a fantastic idea, and I fully support having a representative from each kingdom from before the quakes. As for the other ranks, I think the castes should be more fluid… there are too many who dabble in peace and war. I am unsure how to structure it specifically but war and peace shouldn’t be so separated. Maybe task based. And choose a few 2-3 who are in charge of tasks for each caste. I hope this helps.”

He didn’t have much else to say but wanted to start his search again, so he needed some information before he left. But he knew better than to change topics when the one at hand was so vitally important. He would wait, patience was a virtue and all that.

Like a thorn to the Holy Ones

ooc: love council. need to adjust castes away from war and peace some other attributes that aren't so limited to one thing-- i think castes need to be more connected or fluid... so maybe tasks are better suited for what I/ Nymph envisions... I just know know how to word it. message me if ya'll want my input.

also I am at work and didn't have the ability to check eveyone elses posts, so sorry I kinda ignore everyone. best i could do given my setting. <3
    [Image: nymphetamine_zpsmlx48otf.gif]

Messages In This Thread
    i will stand my ground || ALL - by Offspring - 09-07-2016, 11:17 AM
    RE: i will stand my ground || ALL - by Camelia - 09-07-2016, 02:46 PM
    RE: i will stand my ground || ALL - by Aranea - 09-07-2016, 11:21 PM
    RE: i will stand my ground || ALL - by magnus - 09-08-2016, 01:13 AM
    RE: i will stand my ground || ALL - by Thanata - 09-08-2016, 02:21 AM
    RE: i will stand my ground || ALL - by Rael Fire - 09-09-2016, 08:08 AM
    RE: i will stand my ground || ALL - by Nymphetamine - 09-12-2016, 12:38 PM
    RE: i will stand my ground || ALL - by Longear - 09-16-2016, 09:16 PM
    RE: i will stand my ground || ALL - by Thorunn - 09-19-2016, 04:25 AM