• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

trait
    Since I've not seen it in the trait database, and I would like to see it added please Smile

Lymantrios was born with a fire mane/tail (tegteg [FIRE MANE/TAIL]) Smile
    His mother Talzanna is tegteg [fire mane/tail] which was stated to be mutated pyrokinesis by the faeries when I requested for her trait genetics Smile

I was also wondering how many trait spaces this would take up?? Thank you!!
    In that case, should Rhavi's genetics be update too?

He has yellow/orange flame mane and tail (and a yellow/orange glowing seal on his forehead too), but only the firebreathing was included in his genetics.
    #English is not my native language.

Amorette - Gyps - Jinju - Kylin - Reeva
    All are only semi-active.
    Before I update, am I correct in assuming the fire mane/tail are purely decorative and can't actually do anything? Or are they fancier than that?
    Dianna gave them to Rhavi. I guess they can set a branch on fire or burn skin when touching somebody else. But I never asked Dianna.. so cannot say for sure..
    #English is not my native language.

Amorette - Gyps - Jinju - Kylin - Reeva
    All are only semi-active.
    Added as a 1 space trait. Thanks guys!