• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Daleans, anyone;
    Having approached the one who smelled like someone he knew, Ashley turned his head to notice a woman who was entirely unfamiliar to him. He saw her eyes. Awakening with a new realization that all was not as it was back in his day, he watched her quietly, looking confused and upset, mentioning her thirst as if it were a foreign concept to her. While he was not completely aware of her plight—not having known her story or significance here—she obviously knew this one, the one with the wings, and she addressed him as Tiphon.

Tiphon. Someone he did not know, but someone who smelled familiar. Perhaps a descendant from someone of his day? This was interesting to the old Dalean King, and yet he found that living in the obscurity of his old age—though, feeling the wealth of immortality returning to his rich blood—would have its advantages in the days to come. Because for sure, there was no way his name still rang in the halls and anthems of what had once been his home…

Their home.

Because it was true, it was all gone. And likely was not coming back.

Ashley faced the woman, the other male temporarily put aside, to address her concerns… he wanted to see her mind put at rest—as much as was possible. “The magic has been drained of this land. What that means for our souls, I know not. I have only just been woken up.” He gestured to her with his head, his nostrils inflating with the general annoyance at the situation of not being able to read the minds of those around him. “If you are unfamiliar with the concept of thirst, then my only supposition is that you too have been affected. I am Ashley. What is your name?

Messages In This Thread
    Daleans, anyone; - by Tiphon - 09-02-2016, 01:16 PM
    RE: Daleans, anyone; - by Ashley - 09-02-2016, 03:29 PM
    RE: Daleans, anyone; - by Talulah - 09-03-2016, 12:10 AM
    RE: Daleans, anyone; - by Ashley - 09-03-2016, 04:29 AM
    RE: Daleans, anyone; - by Adalyn - 09-04-2016, 01:49 PM
    RE: Daleans, anyone; - by Ea - 09-04-2016, 02:51 PM
    RE: Daleans, anyone; - by Ashley - 09-04-2016, 03:05 PM
    RE: Daleans, anyone; - by Phaedrus - 09-04-2016, 10:52 PM
    RE: Daleans, anyone; - by Vida - 09-05-2016, 12:08 AM
    RE: Daleans, anyone; - by Tiphon - 09-06-2016, 01:26 PM
    RE: Daleans, anyone; - by Vida - 09-06-2016, 01:46 PM