• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The Devil and God are raging inside me { Bijoux }

HELLBANE

I've all but just forgotten-

He’s starting to tell when there’s a crack in the perfect glass of her face. He’d upset her: unknowingly, but he’d done it all the same and he makes a mental note to keep the word 'mountain' out of further conversation with her. Besides, he enjoys it too much when she speaks and she happens to be doing so now - the cadence of her rhythmic voice drifting in and out of the usual chatter of grassland insects. It’s as if they’re all alone out here, just the two of them. Hellbane kind of likes it. “It’s the weirdest, I’ll agree to that.” He laughs, eyes circling around them to take in the scene. He could see how it could make someone timid.

“I was born here, back when the lands were ruled by royalty.” He told her, turning a soft look in her direction. “The Kings and Queens wanted so much power they brought magic back to life and it grew wild, uncontrollable.” He told her, smiling sadly at the stories of Beqanna in her past. “I came along a few years before the magic that was tied to this very continent wiped out all of the powers of every horse, re-shaped herself, and then left their gifts there -” He finished, nose turning to indicate where the mountain rose above the clouds. “They say if you were born with a powerful gift you can journey back up that thing to plead for it back.” He muses, sighing gently before lowering his head to catch her gaze.

“Lucky for me that I was born a plain and useless regular stallion.” Hellbane jokes, wide shoulders rolling in a deep laugh. “I would hate to have to do all that walking.”

-What the color of her eyes were