• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

KINGDOM VISITS >>
    Hello friends. Sid is tired and injured and refuses to write ONE WHOLE POST. That would be far too taxing, don't you agree?

So how this is going to work is you're going to sign up, give me some idea of where you want to go, or I'll just assign you my own damn self and you'll be sorry if you don't listen. COUGH WARSHIP COUGH. You have until the 6th to sign up. And no more than three to a kingdom, unless you'd like to start a war or some shit. Knowing you lot, you would, too. Ahem.

AMAZONS: Erebor, Straia
    TUNDRA: Erebor, Straia
    GATES: Erebor, Warship
    FALLS: Erebor, Kavi
    DESERTS: Erebor, Warship
    DALE: Erebor, Shaytan
    VALLEY: Erebor, Shaytan

If you'd like somewhere different to head to, just let me know Smile
    Shaytan, if you only want one grassy kingdom to visit, lemme know which and I'll open another spot Smile

Warship et all, mock battles and mock steals should be encouraged until such time as we decide our relations with each kingdom. Good suggestion. As of right now, we're testing the waters. When next we gather, we will decide who best serves our purpose.
    Warship says he'll go to the Deserts, even though its a billion majillion degrees and he'll whine like a girl baby. If need be, he will also go visit those pansy schmansy wittle lights at heavens gates too.

Warship also says - "Mock battles. Yay, nay, whatever? Now would be a good time to ask our allies while we're already within their borders"
    Mwahaha. All good. Gonna go kill some baby wabbits, bbl.
    Straia says the Warship should feel free to do army things without asking, and she will probably be less pissy at her baby daddy then.

She doesn't want to be involved in the bunny carnage. She's sticking to ignorance.