• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Here you will Remain-{Gyps, Andras}
    Archam

To say the least, that was an awkward encounter, to see Besra and Phaedrus again. To say goodbye to his first born daughter and welcome Gyps, Phaedrus' daughter into his herd. Archam went directly to the heart of the herd lands, Gyps would need time to became familiar with the lands. She was miserable and her attitude was at a peak, he hoped that she would settle with due time as he could not handle such a bratty mare. She was clearly young in age as the mare still acted like a filly. 

The stallion stopped at the lip of the creek and gave a snort, clearly irritated with Gyps' attitude This is your new home, I will leave to allow you to explore and become familiar he gave a gentle dip of his head and with that he moved forward and disappeared into to forest of trees.

Lead Stallion of Cobblestone Creek

OOC: short and crappy I know, I just wanted to get something up showing that Archam brought her over. Gimme a minute and I'll post with Andras.
    Andras

It has been so long since Andras visited the herd lands, father was probably mad that he hasn't seen him in so long. Since he was a foal Andras was raised to be the alpha stallion behind his father, but as Andras grew older he wasn't sure that was exactly what he wanted. He broke through the entrance of the herd and looked around, it was almost strange to be here. He was curious to the whereabouts of his siblings, how many new siblings he had this season. Before he went out to find others he needed to stop by the creek and re-hydrate.

The creek was within eyesight, but that was not all that was there. He stopped in his tracks and cocked his head with confusion, dark blue mane, sky blue tail...wings...was that Gyps? His heart sunk to the floor, did she get swooned by his father to join the herd? Why on earth would she do that?! He couldn't see her as a herd mare, why would she agree to live with his father. 

He thought about turning around and running before she saw him, but he had to know why she was here, why was she here all alone. "uh...Gyps?" he mumbled as he grew near the mare, as beautiful as ever. "What are you doing in my fathers lands?" they never talked about there home so it probably came as a shock that he lived here. 

Let Go Of The Thoughts That Don't Make You Stronger

OOC: oh boy, okay there we go!
    The light that shines so bright.

Oh hell yeah, she was mad, angry, fuming. Turning into a little devil herself. But you couldn’t entirely blame her for that, Gyps thought she had every right to behave like this. Well, maybe it was a little over the top, but who wouldn’t be if your freedom and future were stripped away from you? She literally didn’t own her own life anymore, because no, she now belonged to Archam. Like a toy he could use and dispose in whatever way he wanted. All because her mother couldn’t bear to live a year with him. That didn’t sound like the strong mother, the Golden Plain’s alpha mare, she knew and to Gyps it was a sore disappointment.

”Sure leave and leave me here like this. Dear lord, you sure take the easiest way out!” she snaps after him, hoof stomping the ground underneath her feet. The winged mare has her ears pinned backwards and even from afar it probably would be clear that she was fuming, like the thunderclouds that were almost visible above her head. Gyps is trembling, both out of anger, but there is also some frustration, grief and hurt feelings that help her to her current state. She’s lonely, almost lost even, and feels so terribly small. Not that she would show that, so instead she carries her head high and wings neatly folded at her side.

She was just about to dip her head towards the creek, to lessen her thirst, when she hears him. ”What?” she snaps, ears pinned back and teeth bared as she turns to face him. However, it hadn’t been Andras that she had expected to see, because Gyps had honestly thought that Archam had come back for her. She stares at him, blankly, for a couple of seconds. What the heck was Andras doing here? Had he come to safe her? But how had he known of this, she hadn’t spoken to him about it. But then she realises what he had said. His father’s lands. This was his home.

As she steps back, her hind legs moving into the water, her wings unfold slightly and her head drops  a bit. Without really meaning to she takes a defensive pose and she would’ve growled like a feline if she had been able to. ”Does it look like I’m here for fun?” As she answers his question her voice is laced with venom, even some hatred. Of course she thinks that he had known, that he had been send out towards her to keep an eye on her, because in Gyps’ mind that clearly sounds like something Archam would do. What else stallion would otherwise to forcefully take another without giving that being a chance to decide its own future? Andras was probably just as bad.

Gyps

Andras

Gyps was quick to give a sharp response to him, he shrugged it off, she probably expected someone else. I mean they were friends after all, but to his surprise once the mare locked eyes on him she was quick to get in a defensive position almost like she was going to charge him. She backed up into the water, she was clearly irritated by something and she was letting her frustrations out on him." Gyps.." he spoke softly, taking a few steps backwards. Does it look like I'm here for fun she spat out at him. He was taken aback by her actions, did he do something wrong?

He tilted his head with confusion and there was a moment of silence before he responded " Well I'm honestly not sure why you are here" his ears slightly lowered with irritation and he stomped the ground with his front right leg. He didn't deserve to be treated this way, he did not do anything to her and she had no right to be act this way with him. He could help her if she would tell him what was wrong, but he could not read her mind.

QUOTE GOES HERE

His posture and act of innocence only irritated and angered her more and more. What the hell was he thinking? Cause she really wasn’t buying any of his bullshit. Although he had clearly looked surprised and taken aback by her harsh reaction – she should’ve been glad to see him – Gyps could only think that he had done it on purpose, trying to deceive her. She moves further backwards, deeper into the water, wings spreading a bit more and ready to be used if she had to. Not that she could really flee, she was bound to this place and she didn’t even know where the borders were, but maybe the width of her wings would stop her from launching himself at her.

”Really? So those meetings at the playground and meadow were pure coincidence? Do you really want me to believe that? Heck, your father send you out to spy on me! To make sure I was still untainted until now, so he could come to collect me pure! How could you not know I was sold to him!” Her voice is still everything but friendly, but even an angry Gyps wasn’t able to hiss and snap sentence after sentence. That doesn’t mean that her posture had fallen, she still has her ears pinned back and lip ready to curl up and bare her teeth.

She frowns in disgust as he stomps his hoof, like he thought he had the right to copy her like that. He wasn’t the one cornered here, she was! Gyps snort, shaking her head before looking at him again with furious eyes. Her body was still shaking, and she hoped he just read it as her anger, and didn’t see through her and read every other emotion behind it.

Gyps

Andras

She only grew more enraged, she spread her wings, her battle position was on point, ready to spring at any chance. He stood tall and bulked out, outraged by her actions "why are you acting like this" he spat out completely stunned by the actions she was taking towards him. To think they were friends at some point, his body grew heated with anger and his blood boiled.

As soon as he asked the question she spat out an answer, his eyes grew wide as she accused him of some conspiracy she built in her head. Archam forcing him to follow her around? making sure she was pure? For gods sake she was only two! He sure hoped she was still pure what in the world was she talking about?! His body grew relaxed, she finally admitted what was bothering her but he still had no idea what she was talking about. He shook his body, loosening the remaining tense muscles and stepped closer to Gyps, they were only about five paces away.

"Gyps..." he mumbled "You have to believe me...I have no idea what you are you talking about" he snorted and his eyes grew filled with sorrow. He spent as little time in the Herd since he was about one, and he spent most of his time in the Falls or visiting other Kingdoms. If anything his father did not share business with Andras, in fact the stallion has probably lost trust and hope in Andras to take over the herd life. sold to him the words stung in the back of his mind, what did that mean? She did not willingly come to the cobblestone? How could you be sold to a stallion, there was so many unanswered questions running through his mind "I can help you" his words were soft and kind, he stepped closer again hoping she would not lunge at him.

The light that shines so bright.

Over the past two years he had grown taller and as a result he was taller than her now. Broader and more muscular too, but that was something she blamed on the training he did as a warrior. Gyps was tall too, however, compared to Andras she still was slim. With years her build would get heavier too, she was sure of that – Phaedrus wasn’t slim at all – but right now she didn’t match up with Andras. She didn’t have to, her wings would give her an advantage that his horn couldn’t. But she wasn’t ready to fight him, she would flee. She simply was too afraid and she surely didn’t trust herself and neither did she trust Andras. Not anymore. Her teeth grit together when he asks her to explain her behaviour and she glares at him venomously, not replying with words. Stupid question, of course he knew why she was behaving like this.

Or did he perhaps not know? He seemed to relax and although Andras still looked confused, the air around him became friendlier. The tension was gone from his body, but it wasn’t the same for the blue haired girl. With every step he takes forward, Gyps moves one backwards, stepping deeper and deeper into the creek. She knows it isn’t a smart move, she doesn’t know the creek and neither does she know how strong the current is, especially now the water level is higher due to the melting snow high in the mountains. When she stops backing up she’s knee deep into the water and unable to go further, while Andras is closing in on her. ”Stay back!” Her voice cracks, fear momentarily mixing with her anger. She’s at her limit, both physically and emotionally, and the horned Appaloosa keeps pushing her further and further, or is it only like that in her mind?

Her head lowers somewhat, but she keeps her eyes on him sharply. Her black feathered wings are still unfolded, ready to be used if she needed to take the sky, and ears pinned back. Meanwhile she’s also fighting against the water, which seems eager to drag her away if she would venture in further. ”You cannot” she instantly answers, a bit too quick maybe. But how could he help? She was promised, no sold, to Archam, to his father. She couldn’t leave and neither could she challenge the tall and well build Warlander stallion for her freedom. ”I can’t leave. I belong to him now and that was the only reason for my birth. I was sold to him in exchange of my mother’s freedom.” I’m nothing but a toy, yet she wouldn’t degrade herself to say that out loud.

When he steps closer again she bares her teeth, almost hissing at him, telling him he shouldn’t get closer. She couldn’t back away anymore and although she would win from him when it came to speed, the water would slow her down, making it impossible to escape by foot. Her only way out were her wings, but that would leave her stomach bare to his horn.

Gyps

OOC: I don't want to turn Gyps friendly in just one thread, that wouldn't make much sense.. So maybe we can wrap this one up, maybe once Andras understands it all, and then pretent some more time passed and start a new thread? I want to do the fight thread with a herd mare though xD
    Andras

The young stallion gazed at her with disbelief, never in a million years would he believe gyps to act in this way, he thought that they were friends, they always enjoyed each others company. Playing together as foals to casual conversations as mature equines. She still stood defensive, hissing at him if she could. Her wing span grew some more since he last saw her, still impressive and her pelt shined like velvet. He took in a deep breath, a breath of sorrow. She spat at him to stay back, and stay back he did. He slowly backed up, putting about eight paces in between them.

He looked off to the right, he could not bare to find her gaze. He had some bad luck, the twin born with emotions. Francois would have told her to screw off and left by now, but why, why was Andras so emotionally attached. Why did his heart hurt for a mare who had no connections to him, she owed him nothing yet he hurt for her. She had backed into the water so far there was no where left to go, pain was written all over her yet she wouldn't accept his offer to help. She spat at him she was only born to be traded. The words stung, how could a mother allow such a thing to happen, how was his father capable of such a transaction? It was all so confusing to him, he knew that he wanted to help Gyps but she did not want anything to do with Andras. His gaze fell to the ground before he mumbled a sentence "If thats what you want...." he paused hoping that she wouldn't let him leave. "I will leave"

The wound was so fresh to Gyps, perhaps in due time she would be more willing to express her frustration to Andras. For now he would give her the space she so desperately seeked, a small dip of his head and he turned to the right without giving a goodbye glance to her. Goodbye Gyps he snorted, all dramatic. He picked up a trot and bounded back towards the Falls, he wasn't cut out for this herd life.

@[Gyps]

OOC: okay not a problem :p I gotta get to bed but if you don't mind making a new post? Also im sure if you post in the cobblestone a mare will approach and you can be mean to them :p haha