• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Let us dance the night away. - open / herds / kingdoms / anyone

Mizaria
    Where are you now? Another dream.
    The monster's running wild inside of me,
    I'm faded.

Brown eyes watched silently, taking in his words, his posture, and all that was around them. She was intrigued about this place, but she could not say for sure if she would stay. Mizaria did not require a home right now, like so many others, and although living alone without a herd or kingdom for protection, if she had to she had places to retreat to for safety.
    "I would very much like that" She chirped happily, feeling a warmth kindle inside her. 
    When he moved forth though she hesitated slightly, wondering if he may have hidden motives. She furrowed her brow slightly but quickly shook it off, confident that if he wanted anything else, he would have tried so already. Besides he was cheerful and friendly. There was no way a hidden motive was in his thoughts. Of this, Mizaria was perhaps too sure of. Too trusting in some ways.
    Her eyes watched curiously as he placed his maw on her legs, causing a shiver to run over her spine. She shift her stance slightly but otherwise didn't make any major movements. 
    "Where I'm from we do this to those who prove themselves, or hold standing." She started but hesitated on going on further, not overly keen on indulging him about her past. She offered him a gentle smile and then looked over her blue swirls, thinking about what was, and what could have been.

@[Andras]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Let us dance the night away. - open / herds / kingdoms / anyone - by Mizaria - 07-31-2016, 05:52 PM