• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Let us dance the night away. - open / herds / kingdoms / anyone
    Mizaria
    His questions seemed endless, and in a way, Mizaria didn't mind it at all. It had been a while since she had had any social interaction, if one were to put Topsail aside that is. The dark femme hadn't seen or spoken to the valleys queen since she had been brought to the place, and she had not met a single soul from the valley either, it had been lonely.
    "Well, the Queen of the Valley took me in for a while, but I find it lonely there.." She trailed off as thoughts wrapped her and she gave a slight frown, unsure what she really was doing, or what she had planned. "I'm open minded" She eventually settled upon, giving him another soft encouraging smile.
    "I haven't really met anyone from the Valley yet, and I've been there since early spring, so I guess I'm searching for new faces and some change of scenery" She chirped, going further in depth into her thoughts, letting them spill out for Andras to hear. His remark on the danger of being alone did not go unnoticed but she chose not to say anything, she was well aware of the danger, but either she did not care, or held confidence that nothing terribly bad would happen.
    "I must say, learning the layout of somewhere generally works best when its light." She said with a chuckle, her features lighting up in amusement. 
    The monsters running wild inside of me.

I suck, I'm sorry ;-;

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Let us dance the night away. - open / herds / kingdoms / anyone - by Mizaria - 07-21-2016, 08:41 PM