• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Let us dance the night away. - open / herds / kingdoms / anyone
    ANDRAS
    Son of Archam X Morigan
    There was a rush of relief  when the mare was friendly, he has had his fair share of equines who turned upset with his presence, hopefully it was just due to disturbing there silent time. She bowed her head to him in return, which was actually a shocking sight, he has yet to meet a mare who has returned such a manner. She introduces herself as Mizaria, in which he spoke her name multiple times in his head, engraving it to memory. She had a gentle voice and a soft face, her brown eyes offering brightness to her ebony pelt. Her tone was friendly, maybe even a little bit of flirt could be detected. She stated that she liked the forest at night because it was peaceful and it certainly was that, a little eerie. maybe.

She asked why he was out there and he laughed gently Well I haven't explored the forest much and I wanted to become familiar with its layout. I would have to agree it is peaceful at night but you should be careful being out alone and all. he might be young in age but knew all to well that stallions were ready at any time to take advantage of a mare, and it was breeding season at that. do you belong to a kingdom, or a herd? he asked simply because he could not detect a kingdom scent on her. He was young in age but everyday he grew more interested in mares, and attempted to master the skill of charm. She was a pretty mare to look at, and a friendly tone he was curious if she was looking for a kingdom to call home or simply a wanderer. 

Let Go Of The Thoughts That Don't Make You Strong

@[Mizaria]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Let us dance the night away. - open / herds / kingdoms / anyone - by Andras - 07-21-2016, 08:00 PM