• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I'm not dead [yet] | (any)
    Take me to chruch

It was dead silent, peaceful. 

One of those days where you can almost swear it was heaven on earth. Not too hot, nor too cool, with a gentle breeze.

Geisha was lazily wondering around grazing here and there as she went, keeping an extra close eye out for her precious mushrooms. Problem was, she should have been watch her back. Sadly her head was left in the clouds as usual. Stupidly believing (or maybe, it just never crossed her mind) that everything would be okay nothing could ever go wrong.

And then it happened.

There was a wild scream. From her, or the wild beast that was charging straight for her Geisha wasn't sure. She could only focus on getting away quickly by pushing her legs as fast as they may carry her, tail erect with her dirty blonde mane bellowing in the wind. 

Geisha felt her heart hammering in her chest like a drum. Tha-thump, tha-thump, tha-thump. It was all she could hear. Legs pumping at full tilt. She swore she could feel the cougars breath on her heels. 

She hadn't even taken notice of the glorious field in all its beauty as she entered. No, she was fearing for her life. A sharp stinging sensation was felt on her lower rump. The cougar had leaped and dug its nails deep into the flesh, chewing on her back trying to get a grip on Geisha's spine. 

The grey dappled mare threw her weight around rearing and kicking; to no avail. So, she did the only logical thing left. Geisha threw her weight into the ground, landing on her backside in attempts to crush the big cat. It was risky and stupid, but Geisha was still very young and dumb herself, with much left to learn..if she survived the encounter.

ooc notes || n/a
    I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
    by BEAU NEBULA of GS.

Messages In This Thread
    I'm not dead [yet] | (any) - by Geisha - 07-17-2016, 06:31 PM
    RE: I'm not dead [yet] | (any) - by Andras - 07-17-2016, 06:41 PM
    RE: I'm not dead [yet] | (any) - by Raxa - 07-17-2016, 07:03 PM
    RE: I'm not dead [yet] | (any) - by Geisha - 07-17-2016, 09:57 PM
    RE: I'm not dead [yet] | (any) - by Raxa - 07-17-2016, 10:15 PM
    RE: I'm not dead [yet] | (any) - by Andras - 07-17-2016, 10:32 PM
    RE: I'm not dead [yet] | (any) - by Geisha - 07-19-2016, 12:08 PM
    RE: I'm not dead [yet] | (any) - by Raxa - 07-19-2016, 01:08 PM