• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Okay I Believe You, But My Tommy Gun Don't
    I am heaven sent, don't you dare forget

She doesn't consider herself a 'good' person. Surely she has done some deeds that I suppose do not count as wrong, but 'good person' would never be two word used to describe the dark femme. She listens with mute interests as the roan lays out his home life. She scoffs when he says herd life does not fit his standards. She begins to interrupt but stops herself when she realizes words are still pouring from his mouth, words she finds rather interesting. Briefly, it seems a cloud of doubt hovers over his lovely head paired with a huff, but she thinks perhaps she is reading too much into things. A rarity on her part; she mentally scolds herself because she likes the boy and doesn't want to offend. 

"Oh honey, I sure as hell believe that." A smile forms on her lips and she presses it to his shoulder. She momentarily wonders what makes ladies want to spend their time dancing around in the safety of their herd. Why dedicate your life to a the undependable protection of a male? Plus, generally speaking the bitch ruling things with him is his main piece of ass and all the other females are flocking around trying to get some so maybe the baby will provide them with more attention from daddy dearest. The safety in numbers thing does not appeal to her, isolation provides more room for adventure.

He's speaking again and she snorts at his mention of a kingdom, again, almost interrupting before she realizes he is still speaking. Her eyes are trained on him now, a subtle attempt to apologize for her impatience without ever actually admitting she's at fault, her speciality. As her continues speaking she catches herself rolling her eyes. Fuck, he's in her head. And entirely too kind and fun to actually have her games with. And so, for perhaps only the third time in her life, Entendu does something she considers to be 'good'.

"Listen, kid, she stops, inhaling deeply to try and ditch the sarcasm so that her words will not be taken lightly. 

"Loken," she exhales, mentally patting herself on the back for coming across respectfully as most others would. "I don't know what I'm looking for here. The solo life suits me best, and allows me to fuck up whoever and whatever I choose." The professionalism in her tone is short-lived, but she tried. 

"I like you, okay? But you should know upfront that I don't do romance. I'm one hell of a lover and if you want to stick around I'm sure we can raise some hell together, she pauses, a twisted grin plastering itself on her lips. She takes a step closer, her velvety muzzle trailing up his neck to to his ear. "Hell isn't the only thing I'll be raising." She gently nips at his ear and then pulls herself back, eyelashes batting heavily. 

"But that's all I can offer, hun."

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Okay I Believe You, But My Tommy Gun Don't - by Entendu - 07-02-2016, 10:39 AM