• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Okay I Believe You, But My Tommy Gun Don't
    I am heaven sent, don't you dare forget

This stallion has proven to be just what the doctor ordered. His chuckling at her sarcasm spikes her interest more. How lovely to meet someone who is able to joke around without being an emotional garbage bag. People are so fucking soft nowadays, she thinks to herself, sneering momentarily at the thought.

His teeth tickle her withers, a soft 'hmph' escapes her lips, trying to seem uninterested. Her body, however, tell a different story. Entendu shudders with delight at the touch of another. She stops briefly to size him up. Charming, indefinitely. He seems to enjoy playing along with her games, which has become a sad rarity and her old flings wanted to settle down and start families. Equines all around her are falling in love, and the devious mare fell in love as well, more with herself than ever.

She stands perfectly still as he circles her, concealing her delight except for the occasional sigh of delight. When he finishes, she allows his question to linger in the air for a while, trying to add a degree of mystery. Of course, she will not admit, even to her own troubled mind, that she has no clue why she is here. His breath is warm on her face and in the moment she can only think how glad she is to have captured someone's attention so quickly. She was confident in her ability to allure, but that did not always mean she attention was that which she wanted.

And so, with nothing of substance to say and no real idea what she sought in these new lands, she settles for a typical Entendu response, one that dodges the question without ever really implying there could have been more to it.

"I'm looking raise fucking hell," her eyes cut up and to the side, meeting his in faux shyness. "How about you, handsome? Aren't you a little young to be out without mommy and daddy? She laughs at her own joke this time, knowing she's still so new to life herself. But life isn't meant to be taken seriously, so why start now?

Entendu

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Okay I Believe You, But My Tommy Gun Don't - by Entendu - 06-27-2016, 08:49 PM