• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Okay I Believe You, But My Tommy Gun Don't

The onyx vixen slithers into the field, her eyes trained straight ahead. She has no destination in mind, just movement. Her bones feel heavy, the weight of her persistent pessimism weighing heavy on her withers. She slips between bodies, occasionally shoving some with her shoulder much rougher than necessary. Her gait is now choppy, fighting the line between a walk and a trot. As she reaches a break in the mass of bodies and disgusting small talk, she slides to a halt and shakes her neck, enjoying the sensation of her tangled mane slapping her skin. A sigh escapes her otherwise pursed lips and she finally allows herself to look around. 

This new place is strange, but exciting none the less. Oh the chaos to be caused, the trouble to be stirred. She's now smiling deviously, her mind ablaze with ideas, with possibilities. The weather is growing colder, but so is Entendu. Her first matter of business is to find some fun. Fun with a dick of course. She scours, her posture shifting dramatically. The black mare arches her neck, bats her lashes, and rest her hind leg so that her hips are slanted. No matter how fun seduction is for Entendu, it takes more effort than she'd like to admit. 

Her tongue briefly escapes her mouth and licks her top lip, her tail swishing impatiently back and forth. She tries to ignore to cold, now channeling in on the games she's about to play. What fun she has, spending her time building bridges only the light them on fire and cackle with joy as she watches them burn. Sadistic? Some might say so. Lovely? None could argue with her glistening black coat. Not a single speck of white, except for the whites of her eyes- which were almost always showing in her doe-eyed, faux expression. She had once been told the only part of her that didn't mimic the devil was her large, innocent looking eyes. 

She shifts, she waits. She watches while trying to look uninterested. She's come for games, and is looking for a playmate. 

entendu
    I am heaven sent, don’t you dare forget.

Messages In This Thread
    Okay I Believe You, But My Tommy Gun Don't - by Entendu - 06-26-2016, 07:30 PM