• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Just looking for your friendship-[Any]
    ANDRAS
    Son of Archam X Morigan
    His eyes were lit up with joy, and he was ready to play with his new found friend. It was nice to be around a traited horse, someone who didn't see him as the odd one out, someone who accepted him with his horn. She responded to his question, she could in fact feel her wings, anyone touching or pulling her wings. It was interesting to him, did it feel exactly as it would someone touching your shoulder or neck? He had endless questions, but would refrain from asking. She than went on to ask about his horn, curious to how in depth he could feel it. He laughed at her comment I think that it would hurt if I ran into something with my horn, I can barely feel it, but when you touched it I could tell that you when you touched it and stopped.

There conversation bounced back to playing a game, which got him excited he was ready to play anything! She asked what he played at home which made him ponder the question, they pretty much played everything she listed. The perk to having a twin was always having someone to play with you. I've played all those! We should play tag! He smiled extending his neck to nudge her shoulder before turning right and bolting off. The colt was rather fast, especially with his adrenaline running through his body, he wanted to seem fast and was curious if Gyps could keep up. He turned his head back to view the filly and see if she was following him.

Let Go Of The Thoughts That Don't Make You Strong

OOC: not a problem :p

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Just looking for your friendship-[Any] - by Andras - 07-06-2016, 11:13 AM