• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The light that shines so bright - Chemdog

The light that shines so bright

Even before the black and white stallion can reply and make known if he has heard about her home or not, her father finds his way to her. Instantly the last few tears roll down her cheeks as a wide smile spreads upon her lips. ”Papa!” she exclaims loudly. She forgets about Chem, completely, and instead snuggles up to her father’s side. Her own wings brushing his as she forces herself underneath his wing. It is only then that she turns to look at Chemdog again, the bright smile pulling on the corners of her lips.

She doesn’t get the chance to speak to him, her father introduces himself and then she has Phaedrus’ attention all to herself again. Eagerly Gyps reaches out towards him, answering his greeting before pulling back to look at him. ”I’m okay.” Nodding she confirms that she’s indeed alright. However, with her emotions still high she couldn’t really say that she was totally fine. ”I.. I got lost. I wanted to go to the playground, but ended up here.. Chem found me and offered to bring me home!”

The unknown female that appears and decides to jump into their conversation completely claims that Chem had other intentions. Her way of doing things and expressing herself – harsh words and stomping hooves – scares Gyps and without really noticing it the black and blue filly presses herself closer against Phaedrus side. ”He.. He was only hel..helping me..” she manages to softly stutter out her protest, not liking it that this strange mare ‘attacked’ her saviour in such way, yet at the same time she felt intimidated by her.

Gyps

Phaedrus x Besra

@[Chemdog]
    @[Phaedrus]
    @[Nitika]

I think a posting order will help to keep the things orginized?

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The light that shines so bright - Chemdog - by Gyps - 08-07-2016, 01:15 PM