• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Who painted the lion? [Killdare/Malis]
    "we pull apart the darkness while we can"
    He is all fury and testosterone and she wonders how he can get it to fit in such an itty bitty doggy body. There must be more room in there without having a brain to worry about- or at least more room with it hanging as it does between his legs. She watches him darkly and for a long moment she says nothing; there are pieces to this puzzle that she has not worked out yet. But then Killdare speaks a name, Dacia’s name, and the pieces slam together like a fist to her chest. Dacia, sister, whore, and she understands.

Whore.

The smile that slithers across her blue mouth is snakelike and cunning, and it does nothing to settle the way her eyes flash like green flame. “Whore?” She repeats in a voice that sounds like she’s thinking real hard for him, “Oh you must mean the one with all the grass stains. She’s gone.” She takes a languid step forward, turning her head slightly to peer back at her magma king, “My, my, they do seem awfully close.” A pause as she shifts her face to Lupei again, that smile lengthening along the satin of her lips. “I think he’s mad you beat him to it, love.”

But there is something altogether different hidden just out of reach behind her eyes, tucked away so that the yippy mutt will never find it. Malis had never had a problem with the green woman Killdare had at one point loved. In fact once she found out about Dacia, she had been willing to leave them be. But Killdare was an intoxicating sort, and Malis a selfish creature, and as the green woman drifted away, Malis was swept closer. It is only by the wrath of the stupid wolf pacing before them that she finds any words at all to condemn someone she might otherwise have considered a friend.

He demands her attention with a threat laced into the growl of his voice, and she gives it like knife to his forehead. All at once an inferno of blue and flame lap at the wolf, and the ground between them comes undone with the fury of her King. The heat is unbearable and she can feel her skin pinch and prickle, but she doesn’t move. Her eyes harden, bright and sharp as uncut emeralds, and she drops her chin so that the row of curved, obsidian horns flash molten in the firelight. “Come a little closer, princess, and I’ll show you just how good I am.”

MALIS
    makai x oksana
    texture © hexe78

you guys give me life <333

Messages In This Thread
    Who painted the lion? [Killdare/Malis] - by Lupei - 06-08-2016, 12:39 AM
    RE: Who painted the lion? [Killdare/Malis] - by Malis - 06-22-2016, 10:36 PM