• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

As I reach for the stars {ANY}
    i counted the stars tonight, i gathered them all
    She had just met her sister! What a night that had been, it had her heart doing flips. Had her blood pumping hot in her core. Now her eyes sparkle and dance in the light of the moon. Learning to sleep through the day, and to rouse in the dusk. This was her life. The life that was outside of those that would choose to conform to the worlds traditions. This was the life she desired, and while she was satisfied in it, this latest advancement had her prancing with pleasure.

For the first time since her arrival in this realm, Oricle lets out a cry of amusement before sprinting through the vegetation. Each step lite as only a babe can achieve. She feels as one dancing on clouds, for an instant she forgets herself. For a single second considering the canopy above, the bay flecked child discovers herself observing the stars, thanking them for their compassion on her. Stopping there in the sphere of tender glimmering light. They look so close she reaches her neck to touch one, the soft ball of light caressing her fuzzy flesh. The moment this happens she gasps and shuns it from herself angrily.

Stomping her little hoof watching as it flies back to the stars above, part of her goes with it. Tired and a little sweaty the bristled filly hangs her head in dismay. Child, why do you insist on rebelling against your mother? Pale eyes glare at the gleaming horse. It was tall and powerful, her anger manifested. She was sure that others could not see the same figure that she saw, no one acknowledged the beautiful companion, yet to Oricle it was real.
    I wasn’t She growls at the wafting steed. Oh my dear, but you were, don’t you know? Oricle raises her head, curiosity pricking at her mind. I’m the reason your mother tells you to leave the stars be. The creature grins wickedly and Oricle once more looks to the ground every nerve in her body telling her to look to the stars. She couldn’t know that the real reason this steed showed itself was because she was trying to contain her power. She couldn’t understand that every time she manipulated the light it brought an ease to her soul.
    Oricle
    so will you hold cause time is cold
    but in your soul im standing by

Messages In This Thread
    As I reach for the stars {ANY} - by Oricle - 05-25-2016, 07:37 PM
    RE: As I reach for the stars {ANY} - by Azael - 05-25-2016, 08:31 PM
    RE: As I reach for the stars {ANY} - by Oricle - 05-25-2016, 11:47 PM
    RE: As I reach for the stars {ANY} - by Azael - 05-26-2016, 01:10 PM
    RE: As I reach for the stars {ANY} - by Oricle - 05-27-2016, 02:33 PM
    RE: As I reach for the stars {ANY} - by Azael - 05-27-2016, 11:44 PM
    RE: As I reach for the stars {ANY} - by Oricle - 05-30-2016, 07:21 PM