• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

You are mine: Tycho/Ryss

Just stay away from the white light. I'd say your worst side's your best side.
    It would be perfect here, wouldn't it? It feels right, to say whatever vows need saying here, a place that's ours more than anywhere else in the world. In our violets. “I don't care who comes. You and Tycho, our family, that's all. No one else exists, love. No one else matters.”

I almost wish, for just a moment, that the rest of my siblings would come too. Gendry and his lady, their girls. Hallows and his little family. Dröm, wherever the hell he is, not that he was ever really a part of my life. Drow was the only one who ever mattered to him. Xero, even if she did ditch us all when we were half-grown or barely grown. Nish. Little Strange, who must not be so little anymore.

Still. They've fallen out of my life, and it's been long enough that I'm over it. They wouldn't show up anyhow, and it would hurt too much to ask and have them all ignore the invitation. “No. Just us. Mom, Drow, his family. That's all.” I could ask. God, I want to ask them. Be there for me, fucking show up for once, and witness one of the biggest moments in my life. But they've missed so many already. I know better than to expect anything else. Fuck it. They'd only break my damn heart anyhow.

I smile as Pazuzu playfully puffs out his chest. With a gentle snort, I bump my nose against him, grateful for the way he so artfully redirects my attention. Though to be fair, it doesn't take much to draw my gaze in, pull my thoughts toward touching him, or just watching the way the light plays on his skin.

“I like that idea,” I murmur, trailing my lips along his neck. “Marking you as mine, permanently, for all the world to see. Your mark on me for the rest of my life. Somewhere very visible, like here,” I press a kiss to his cheek, “or here,” and another to his shoulder. “Nothing hidden by our manes like Mom's old Jungle tattoo. Something impossible to overlook. Classy, though, something beautiful. And blood, yes, and I'm sure Tycho would approve of that idea too.”
    Just when you think that you're alright, I'm crawling out from the inside.
    Daeryssa
    of the restless heart

Messages In This Thread
    You are mine: Tycho/Ryss - by Pazuzu - 05-23-2016, 02:48 PM
    RE: You are mine: Tycho/Ryss - by Daeryssa - 05-23-2016, 09:00 PM
    RE: You are mine: Tycho/Ryss - by Tycho - 05-23-2016, 10:04 PM
    RE: You are mine: Tycho/Ryss - by Pazuzu - 05-25-2016, 04:03 PM
    RE: You are mine: Tycho/Ryss - by Daeryssa - 05-29-2016, 08:42 AM
    RE: You are mine: Tycho/Ryss - by Pazuzu - 06-06-2016, 07:46 PM
    RE: You are mine: Tycho/Ryss - by Daeryssa - 06-06-2016, 09:34 PM
    RE: You are mine: Tycho/Ryss - by Pazuzu - 06-29-2016, 06:26 PM
    RE: You are mine: Tycho/Ryss - by Daeryssa - 06-30-2016, 03:08 PM