• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

“What do you fear, lady?' he asked. 'A cage,' she said.”; ALL DIPLOMATS

BETTER BEWARE, I GO BUMP IN THE NIGHT
    DEVIL-MAY-CARE WITH A LUST FOR LIFE

The queen mare felt guilty. She had had segregated herself for some time now and it had worn on the solid shoulders of Kreios as well as the Falls' residents. But now, somewhere is the depths of her soul, she felt renewed...reborn. Perhaps it was the birth of the spotted princess that rejuvenated the russet woman but there was certainly a change.

Raene was a quiet child who's growing independence allotted Ygritte time to herself. The little beauty enjoyed her time alongside her father, ceaselessly pestering him with questions and it always made Ygritte smile, adoring the image of the massive male crumbling like dried clay beneath the tiny hooves of his small daughter.

Rae was out once again with the spotted king and so Ygritte seizes this time to speak with her diplomats. The call she casts is high and light, no inclination of alarm or desperation. It tapers off to a somber and low sigh. The time was nigh to send her peace-keepers to the far reaches of Beqanna to send word of Kreios and herself as the throne holders and perhaps strike up an alliance or two.

The Falls had long remained neutral simply by their defaulted silence when skirmishes arose but the new leadership sought more than to simply remain idly by. With new rulers came also the new prospect of fresh views and open perspectives. And so the coral and bay woman waits for the gathering of her fellow residents.

Ygritte.

So yes, this is a long overdue post and I'm sorry it took so long. I've been spotty and a bad rp'er lol thanks everyone for being awesome and dealing with my absence. I am feeling renewed and musey!

Messages In This Thread
    “What do you fear, lady?' he asked. 'A cage,' she said.”; ALL DIPLOMATS - by Ygritte - 05-22-2016, 10:14 PM