• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I don't think I'll ever land; twins, kirin, any
    IF THE CLOUD COVER MAINTAINS ITS REIGN ON SUMMER
    ILL STILL SHINE PALE WHITE NEXT TO A TENDER TAN

They'd followed willingly enough at their mother's heels, though this was a non-literal term in every sense of the word.  Being the young hellions that they were, both girls whirled about Oswyn the entire trip to the Cove, running around only to double back behind her and only rarely settling down to walk docilely next to her. It was no wonder that by the time their little group reaches Kirin's home, the mare's patience has worn thin. They couldn't help it though, honestly!  Energy crackled through their young bodies, a lightning bolt shared back and forth so that if one only happened to glance at the other, mischief could only follow.  It didn't matter if it were a silent challenge for a match race or simply a game of tag; every activity the twins shared was fun.  
    They both come to heel, however reluctantly, when Oswyn announces that they have arrived at wherever it was that this Kirin lived, telling them that they must be polite.  

Rusalka and Rakshasha may be young wild things, but they had still managed to pick up manners from their mother, if nothing else had stuck, and so they abandon their exploring and quickly return to her side, heads dipped politely as they see the winged stallion approaching from above.  The girls' eyes are so wide upon seeing a real live "bird-horse" that it is a wonder they don't roll out of their sockets.  They have never been shy a moment in their lives, though, and so they lift their heads proudly, in unison, as he greets their mother as grandmama and asks who they are.  Rusalka lets her "little sister" be the spokeshorse this time, watching her step forward to introduce themselves.  "I'm Rakshasha, and my sister's name is Rusalka.  She's a few minutes older than I am, so she's ancient.  Are you our nephew? " Now, that was a funny thought, since he was so much older than they were, but they manage to keep in their giggles.  Barely.  Snorting with exasperation, Ru pokes her lightening muzzle into her twin's side.  Ancient? Please.  She was just pouting over losing their last race, that brat.

Rusalka and Rakshasa

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I don't think I'll ever land; twins, kirin, any - by Rusalka and Rakshasha - 05-22-2016, 05:37 PM
    RE: I don't think I'll ever land; twins, kirin, any - by Rusalka and Rakshasha - 06-19-2016, 08:49 AM