• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

cat scratch fever { Ygritte, Kreios, Any }

The brindle woman still seemed on guard. Naga tried to suppress her urge to be humorously sarcastic as this mare did not know her like those of her home did. She tries to think her words through as not to upset the Falls woman any further. Maybe it had been a bad idea to visit.

Though as soon as she felt she had formulated a good response, a golden figure appeared, gleaming in the late autumn sun, a smaller golden figure placed closely to her side. The mare approaches and greets the tense mare, calling her Raxa, before turning to our dark panther woman.

Her voice is soft, sugary and calming, Naga couldn't help but feel her heart flutter a little. She bowed her head down respectfully to the fine golden mother, green eyes flash up to her, a hint of passionate fire in them. Her sultry deep voice is practically dancing her way.

"Thank you very much for welcoming me so warmly."

"Ashara...."

She plays with the name a moment over her tongue before going on.

"A beautiful name for a beautiful lady. And who is this little golden prince? He looks like he will be a fine warrior of the Falls someday! It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, you too Raxa."

Raxa retorted to the golden woman, Naga could understand how she would think a random dark stranger coming to their home would seem like a threat. Though she knew herself that she would not attack them.

No way in hell was she going to ruin a perfectly good alliance, she was too careful about that. She was decently high in rank, she did not wish to lose her position. But she answers her anyway. Her voice was reassuring.

"Miss Raxa, please, I mean no harm to you or your kingdom. I assure you, I have only come to see the waterfall and maybe make some friends. Our kingdoms are allies, I would not break alliance. You have not to fear me. I may be a panther shifter, but inside I am as soft as a kitten!"

She chuckles at that last statement a little, trying to lift the mare's spirits.

Though before she could send any more flirty notes to Ashara, a beautiful bay woman, with points of salmon pink strode their way, a crown of flowers adorned her brow. She looked so regal and graceful. Naga tried not to stare, for that would most likely be construed as rude, so she takes a moment before the woman reaches them to give a little wink to Ashara.

This crowned woman falls between Ashara and Raxa, her gaze notes all of them and stops on our dark girl. She greets them casually, and introduces herself, asking what her business is here. Naga smiles and bows her head to Ygritte respectfully.

"Hello Ygritte, it is a pleasure to meet you. My name is Naga, I have come just as a casual visitor from the Amazons. I know we have had someone come already to establish an alliance, but I just wanted to see the waterfalls so badly and maybe make some friends. Sorry, I sound like such a giddy tourist haha! I hope I have not caused a disturbance, I mean no ill will."

She bows her head again respectfully, taking a short moment to once again gawk at the golden lady beside Ygritte.

Bah bump, bah bump, THUD THUD THUD.

There goes her heart. Silly Naga, mares are for stallions!! Nope, not in her world, she liked this sweet golden lady. She hoped she could get to know her more.

Though the crowned woman with such a regal outlook piqued her interest. She must be the queen, though our dark woman wasn't sure. This mare was unique, she got right to the point and kinda reminded her of herself.

A friend possibly?

Even though Naga was older now and had matured quite a lot, she still had that residual social awkwardness, she spent a lot of time hiding away in the trees, unsocial and lonely. It wasn't until 3 years ago that she started to open up and really took her sisterly duties more seriously. As well as stealing away her siblings from her malicious mother and bringing them to the safety of the jungle where she could never find them or harm them. But that is another story for another time.

For now she hopes to see this kingdom, she heard stories about it and had envisioned it many times, but she just had to see it for herself. Hopefully Ygritte and Ashara will be more understanding and invite her for a little tour.

More time to take little looks at Ashara as well......

meeeeow

naga

the jungle panther of atrox and shadowmere

Messages In This Thread
    cat scratch fever { Ygritte, Kreios, Any } - by Naga - 05-15-2016, 04:50 PM
    RE: cat scratch fever { Ygritte, Kreios, Any } - by Naga - 05-15-2016, 08:54 PM
    RE: cat scratch fever { Ygritte, Kreios, Any } - by Naga - 05-24-2016, 08:58 AM