• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Like a Thorn to the Holy Ones [Iona, any]

The blood bay stallion led the chocolatey mare through the hilly terrain. He made conversation light and discussed the many different and unique features of Beqanna as they passed. The meadow and Forest that were gathering grounds and the "in-between lands" that separated one area from the next. The trek took a decent bit of time, as he stopped to allow both of them to eat and drink, so when the arrived on at the boundary of Chamber the sun had begun it's decent below the tall evergreens. Chamber wasn't "pretty" in the traditional sense. It had a rough or ragged character to it. It was definitely not the Falls or even the Gates. Its unrefined beauty suited him and he wouldn't dream of calling another place home. He halted there where there is a small thinning of deciduous  trees before the start of the coniferous forest. "Well this is it, Iona. Welcome to Chamber."

Nymphetamine was not 100% sure, she would stay, but she had shown she held some inner fire and he was curious what her thoughts would be after a period of time here. Only time would tell and it would suit both of them well to see to it she was introduced to other members of this kingdom.

Nymphetamine

cold was my soul, untold was the pain I faced when you left me: a rose in the rain

ooc: sorry this took so long!  I'll be away this weekend so I'll reply after sunday.
    everyone else feel free to jump in... or skip me in the posting order if the thread takes off while i'm away.  <3
    [Image: nymphetamine_zpsmlx48otf.gif]

Messages In This Thread
    Like a Thorn to the Holy Ones [Iona, any] - by Nymphetamine - 05-12-2016, 09:11 PM