• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

ain't no doubt; NEVI/ANY

Face your worst fears and conquer them.
    This place was too close to the Adoption Den and I didn't much want to go back there. So I take the long way around, moving around the barrier I can feel against my skin. It told me I would be safe there while I waited for a mommy to come get me, but I already had a mommy, so I stayed away from the barrier. I used it as a guide, knowing that eventually it would get me to the Playground where I could see others playing and bounding. This makes me smile and I bound into the Playground like I had been there a thousand million times.

The faeries had told me things, small pieces of information that I had filed away into my little brain but had only remembered what I thought was important...like any other kid. Like where the Playground was. What my name was. Where I could always find milk and safety till I got big. These things I did remember, the others not so much. Maybe they would come to me when I needed them?

Oh well, I was excited. I had a new mommy and a daddy and a brother and it was very exciting! I had asked to come here to make friends and they had let me and it was just exciting. Everything was so exciting. I kick up my heels as I passed this other barrier, different than the Den and it tingles against my skin so I giggle.

And then I am in the Playground and looking for someone to play with. I see him then, this older boy and my heart beats a little faster in my chest. I bound up to him. "Hi. I'm Graeme. Can we be friends?" Because I'm young and I'm cute I know he will say yes. Plus his face looks nice and he kind of looks kind of sad. "Why do you look sad?" I tilt my head to study him and touch my lips to his nose briefly. "Don't be sad. Do you need a home? I will take you home to my new mommy and daddy if you do." I haven't given him any time to answer any of my questions. "Here, let me give you a hug." And so I do, reaching my nose up along his shoulder so my chest is bumping lightly against his upper legs.

Graeme

Messages In This Thread
    ain't no doubt; NEVI/ANY - by Graeme - 05-12-2016, 05:40 PM
    RE: ain't no doubt; NEVI/ANY - by Neverwas - 05-17-2016, 02:44 PM
    RE: ain't no doubt; NEVI/ANY - by Graeme - 05-24-2016, 07:58 PM
    RE: ain't no doubt; NEVI/ANY - by Neverwas - 05-28-2016, 08:40 PM
    RE: ain't no doubt; NEVI/ANY - by Graeme - 06-05-2016, 11:17 AM