• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

what you need, you can't get nothing from me: ANY
    Raxa was a bit stunned at the fact that the filly was up on her hooves so fast, then went on to tell where all three of them currently were.

When she then turned her attention to the other mare, seeing that she probably would be better equipped to care for the filly, Raxa nodded in agreement, "You should take her. She does have a point. Besides, I don't do well with foals anyway," she commented.

Without another word, she turned and broke into a gallop, intent on getting back to the kingdom to continue some more of her training.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: what you need, you can't get nothing from me: ANY - by Raxa - 05-06-2016, 11:58 PM