• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Babe, We're Free Falling [Khalani]
    Please Don't Take My Spotlight

The mare understood why her father kicked her out, he wanted her to find her own way, it still stung that he chose the herd over her. It was best that she found her own path in life, there was no room for her in her home lands. She did not want the stallion to pity her story, he asked and she told. It helped to mold her into the mare she was now.

She listened as the red stag attempted to console her, discussing there future foals. Her lips curved into a smile, pleased to her the stallion planned on having foals with her. She was young, but apart of being a herd mare was foaling the kin of the lead stallion, and she planned to do just that.

He told her that he planned on having foals with all his mares, this cause a fire to grow inside her, she despised the idea of sharing the stallion, but none the less she knew how this herd business worked. Of course they would all foal his kin, and her foals would grow up with the rest. She did not mind that, but she did not plan on befriending the other mares, they co-existed but she wasn't out to mingle with them. As her smile disappeared it was quick to grow back as the stag notified her that he would await until they had there first foal before foaling with any of the others. She was filled with butterflies and joy, it was such an honor to hear the stag say that. I must be important to him she thought to herself, why else would he promise such a thing? As long as the continued to grow close to each other as they were, she would be more than willing to have a foal the next breeding season. She grew closer to the stallion touching her muzzle to his before withdrawing, she looked for his gaze "That sounds like the best promise I have been given."

Khalani

OOC: thanks :p i love her too!

Messages In This Thread
    Babe, We're Free Falling [Khalani] - by Hasenel - 04-22-2016, 07:25 PM
    RE: Babe, We're Free Falling [Khalani] - by Khalani - 04-26-2016, 07:38 PM