• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Like a Thorn to the Holy Ones [Topsail]

Summer had taken over the lush landscape. The vibrant grasses that were once bold slowly dimmed and yellowed as the sun already worked to burn the ground under its rays.  With it's rays the it also lightened the deep mahogany of the blood bay's coat. He wanted nothing else but to hide in the shade and wait for the cool evening air to float in and bring him sulstace.  But he couldn't, he had a job to do and it wasn't one he was too fond of. He set out in the heat and trecked through the mountainous paths that would carry him to Vally. While he was glad to be a diplomat for Chamber he did n't like working under false pretenses. After the whole Gates/Chamber double agent thing, he had been glad to hang the spy hat up. Now this was a different type of spy game, but it was deceit just the same. 

Sweat dripped from him as he moved through the land, the sun was particularly unforgiving and he cursed it silenty as he went. Eventually he made it to Valley's border and pulled to a hault. He allowed the rythmn of his heart to slow and the sweat to cool in the shade of the valley. It wasn't a long wait, and he was sure his welcome party was already on the way.  The bay called out for Topsail, the  new ruler who had been sent to teach the valley dwellers compassion.  He hoped he would gather the information he seeked, and that this would be a quick and efficient visit, for he didn't want to over stay his welcome.

Nymphetamine

cold was my soul, untold was the pain I faced when you left me: a rose in the rain

ooc: feel free to keep it short and sweet. Smile ( @[Topsail] )
    [Image: nymphetamine_zpsmlx48otf.gif]

Messages In This Thread
    Like a Thorn to the Holy Ones [Topsail] - by Nymphetamine - 04-10-2016, 10:39 PM