• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

This is my kingdom come- [any]
    FORGIVENESS IS A CONCERN FOR THE LIVING.

Arthas was following behind Nymph on there travels from the field to the chambers, his new kingdom. He glanced taking in every detail, trying to memorize the trip so he could make it on his own. Winter was ending, the green grass peaking out from the snow was an indicator to this. His dapple gray coat was shining off the suns reflection, offering warmth on these chilly days.

After traveling for what seemed like forever, he could hear other equines in ear shot. Nymph was headed in that direction, so this must be the Chambers lands. He scanned the horizon looking around the area, he gave a snort as the horse called him Kidd. He considered calling him rug rat again, but the nickname didn't stick to the bay horse. He was annoyed with the nickname this stag plastered him with, but could learn to live with the harmless sarcasm. Arthas came to a halt as they entered an area with multiple horses, three horses were there and Nymph ignored all but one. The bay stag, he introduced Arthas to him, the king. He wanted to laugh as Nymph called the King Lady-killer, it was good to know the king could take a joke. He was looking forward to life with these horses after all. Arthas gave a dip of his head in respect to the king "It is nice to meet you Killdare, I hope you will allow me to be apart of your kingdom" the stag looked intently on the king, he flickered his eyes momentarily as Nymph had moved away to talk to the other horses. His attention went back to the king, he was curious to the tasks he would be put up for. Arthas was more than willing to do as the king pleased, he did not seek love, all he wanted was to be appreciated by the kingdom members. 

ARTHAS

Messages In This Thread
    This is my kingdom come- [any] - by Killdare - 04-02-2016, 10:49 AM
    RE: This is my kingdom come- [any] - by Dacia - 04-02-2016, 10:39 PM
    RE: This is my kingdom come- [any] - by Killdare - 04-03-2016, 08:03 AM
    RE: This is my kingdom come- [any] - by Dacia - 04-03-2016, 11:36 AM
    RE: This is my kingdom come- [any] - by Kimber - 04-03-2016, 12:02 PM
    RE: This is my kingdom come- [any] - by Killdare - 04-03-2016, 01:25 PM
    RE: This is my kingdom come- [any] - by Dacia - 04-03-2016, 06:08 PM
    RE: This is my kingdom come- [any] - by Arthas - 04-04-2016, 10:50 AM
    RE: This is my kingdom come- [any] - by Kimber - 04-04-2016, 07:09 PM
    RE: This is my kingdom come- [any] - by Killdare - 04-06-2016, 01:28 PM