• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A New life, The old me [Nymph]
    FORGIVENESS IS A CONCERN FOR THE LIVING.

Arthas has been traveling alone for some time. His father had finally kicked him out of his herd, alone for at least a year. The stallion found himself in an empty field, covered in snow, although winter was here it was almost spring as the snow was damp and melting faster than it could drop. The dapple gray stallion looked around, he was a cocky horse looking for a job. He wanted to earn his position in a herd, he wanted the others to fear him and a friend to understand the desire to be better. He gave a snort from the multiple scents of horses from all around. Most were stale, and it was hard to tell if there was a fresh smell mixed in all these others.

Arthas was looking around keenly, he continued walking in the field until he found the heart of it, a big empty circle. It seemed as though this stallion had found a dead end again, these lands seemed full of life but none around at this time.

ARTHAS

@[nymphetamine]

Messages In This Thread
    A New life, The old me [Nymph] - by Arthas - 03-30-2016, 08:40 PM
    RE: A New life, The old me [Nymph] - by Arthas - 03-31-2016, 04:59 PM
    RE: A New life, The old me [Nymph] - by Arthas - 04-01-2016, 04:04 PM
    RE: A New life, The old me [Nymph] - by Arthas - 04-02-2016, 03:34 PM
    RE: A New life, The old me [Nymph] - by Pride88 - 04-02-2016, 06:30 PM