• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

BQ Q/S - input from everyone welcome!
    Bringing over the thought I had from the rants board. Found here

I had posted to see if I was the only one who felt a little rushed by BQ time, and seems that I wasn't, so thought I would bring it here and see what everyone thought Smile
    BQ is wonderful and addicting, I just wish time didn't go so fast. Like Zariah said in the comments, it makes playing foals a little less fun (even though I know we can bend time a little), and like the Disasters could have stretched a little longer irl so that more could have been done IC. Idk, I personally just feel like BQ could benefit from a little slow down to accommodate those of us who are slower posters dealing with busier schedules, etc.
    I totally get that the faster time helps when you're impatiently waiting for certain things to happen, such as birthing and whatnot, but on the other hand- with sooo many babies born every season, maybe this would help that? Not that I don't love babies (bc c'mon, BABIES) but maybe we would see at least some more activity with the babies born with slower time (= more anticipation). Of course, slower time would benefit way more than just babies, I think, but anyway.

My two cents. Sorry I prolly didn't collect my thoughts very well, I'm very tired xD butyeah, would like to hear/read thoughts! <3

In terms of how much we would want to slow it down, like I wrote in my rants post, I liked playing on forums with 1 season to 1 RL month. So 4 RL months to 1 RP year. But would totally be interested to see what others might suggest.
    Simeon - Malyk - Navarro - Idina - Reilly - Triske - Pesky - Smidgen - Zoryn - Briske - Amara - Shona - Damali - Benjemin - Juciphena - Neal - Tatum - Skyfire - Dizorien - Badden - Rokja - Zavage - Silke

Messages In This Thread
    BQ Q/S - input from everyone welcome! - by AbbyNormal - 04-14-2015, 08:31 AM
    RE: BQ Q/S - by Cassi - 04-14-2015, 09:10 AM
    RE: BQ Q/S - by Jaya - 04-14-2015, 09:22 AM
    RE: BQ Q/S - by Cassi - 04-14-2015, 09:35 AM
    RE: BQ Q/S - by AbbyNormal - 04-14-2015, 10:20 AM