• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I don't need the stars in the night, AW
    He walked around her,his body stroking against is. She felt like he was teasing her. She felt him lean on her as he spoke saying of how he of course knew she was coming into heat. It was obvious of course it was. She felt a little stupid for even bringing the subject up. Even though he said he did expect a foal, Light wasn't really paying attention to his word's yet still she caught the end of the last sentence only when you are ready she felt ready now, she was ready now wasn't she? Still a little doubt crept into her mind but she brushed those doubts aside instead she settled for sighing in content as Archam nuzzled her neck, his chest against her shoulder "I am ready now, i want this" she would give him as many foals as he wished, she would not stray from his side. She was his and only his, she wouldn't let any other stallion have her. The herd would thrive, she would make sure of that.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I don't need the stars in the night, AW - by Lightningflame - 03-24-2016, 08:08 PM