• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm an ugly mess; Siberian

The boy doesn’t take long to arrive, much to Zayn’s surprise. Siberian’s rebellious days seem to be ending - likely because the boy is in too deep. He’s killed now, fought in the Chamber’s name. He can’t pretend to be an innocent bystander. And, there’s no where else for him to go.

He smiles as the boy approaches, noting the slight apprehension in the boy’s expression. Though he’s come willingly, he’s still concerned as to what Zayn will have planned for him next. Not to worry though, Zayn’s plans are not overly grand for the moment.

“Hello Siberian.” His smile widens, just a little. He can still remember how small and soft the boy had been when he’d first found him in the playground. Such a little, innocent thing. A far cry from the terrible beast that had protected the Chamber’s tree and children.

It would be a waste to let him languish now, but Zayn honestly has nothing planned. Not that he’ll let Siberian know that. Can’t let the little apprentice think that his master is running out of ideas. Not that he’ll be without plans for long. “I wanted to commend you on your actions during the battle.” Siberian hadn’t done much fighting per say, but his instincts had been good and he’d assisted his master and the other Chamberlings. “But you still have far to go. I want you to practice, improve your skills. You’ve become a member of the army, use it to your advantage. Mock with them, challenge outsiders.” He pauses, eying the boy. “Make yourself an asset to the kingdom.”

ZAYN

I'm an ugly mess

Messages In This Thread
    I'm an ugly mess; Siberian - by Zayn - 03-17-2016, 12:36 AM
    RE: I'm an ugly mess; Siberian - by Siberian - 03-20-2016, 05:15 PM
    RE: I'm an ugly mess; Siberian - by Zayn - 04-10-2016, 06:19 PM