• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Stars Cant Shine Without Darkness {Any; Vaughan}
    learn to read between the lines, yeah?

I couldn't take it anymore, mom had left me with that bear-horse, and the crazy mare that was obsessed with the flaming tree. I know she was protecting the kingdom, but I just don't understand why that means I had to stay in Chamber just to have her be killed. I can't stay there. I just can't. Then there is Vaughan who despite almost being crushed by that stallion mother was all flush with while he attacked that nasty beast who ended up kidnapping and hurting him he still can stay where it is safe. I left. I actually did it, I left the chamber! I hadn't done that before mother kept us so locked away in safety before the war.  Vaughan was a fool for not coming with me. But he wanted to sneak off and watch the fighting, I called for him to come back, but he didn't. He kept on going thinking that I would just follow, cause I usually do. But no I left! I did! 

Somehow I ended here, tight where the Falls began, I stopped and waited, as mom said once that you can't just enter new places, you are supposed to wait for someone to invite you in or they get mad... or something. I dunno... but I stopped just the same. My reddish-brown coat turned grayer from all the ash settling on my coat. I could still kinda hear the war gong on, but it was faint and distant.  I am not sure what else to do, I've never been alone before, and I really don't like the feeling. I miss Vaughan's boldness- even if he is an idiot. "Hello?? I call out meekly, my voice high, mostly because I am young, and ok, ok nervous too.  I cough and clear my throat, "Hellloooo!?!??"This time, I call out louder, a little more confident.  I hope I don't get into trouble without anyone knowing where I am, and no brother to give me courage. 

I look around taking in the difference in landscape, the Chamber doesn't look like this place. It's pretty, spring is a good look for this place. The chamber is gross in the spring... or maybe that's just the war, I dunno. Is anyone going to come? I don't' hear anyone coming, maybe this was a bad idea. I stop and fidget, unsure if I should stay to see who might answer my call.  But I hear mother in my mind, about being strong, and not being afraid; so I still and hold myself up a little. Yeah, I can do this. I don't need anyone but myself.

vessel
    nymphetamine x kimber

@[andrea]

Messages In This Thread
    Stars Cant Shine Without Darkness {Any; Vaughan} - by Vessel - 03-05-2016, 09:20 PM