• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Wishing For A New Life, A New Start [ANY]

I am the dark and I am the light

I never did expect a horse to smell or hear me and come to me; but somebody did. A grey stallion did indeed come to me; and he called out once within earshot of me asking what brought me here.

Calmly, I call back with a slight chatter in my teeth, "For a new start. I am G'ren, and I do not belong to any Kingdom currently. I wish to join the Tundra, if I can stand this cold. And yes, I know it's not even winter yet." I shift my legs, an odd numbness starting to come over my legs and body, but at least it removed the cold and my shiver.

I start to walk towards the stallion, and enjoyed how I was able to stabilize easily on the ice-covered terrain. "But at least I can walk safely on this ice." I mumble, maybe he'd hear it, maybe not. Who knows, other than him, if he could hear me mumble blankly to myself?

Burning brands against my ears and hooves. One scorching especially hot against my withers, leaving a permanent white scar from it. Then only blackness for what seems decades, and then I am here.

G'REN

I am the moon, I am the starless sky

@[Brynmor]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Wishing For A New Life, A New Start [ANY] - by G'ren - 02-23-2016, 07:18 PM
    RE: Wishing For A New Life, A New Start [ANY] - by G'oreal - 02-28-2016, 04:59 PM