• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

and when I breathed - Anahi, any
    Anahi chuckled, "I sure hope so."

The champagne mare heard the nicker as well, and turned to look in the direction it had come from.  An appaloosa was approaching them, a female by the looks of her. Anahi was briefly taken aback by the unusual coloring of her coat, but before she could make a small comment, the new arrival was on her with a rapid series of questions.

Rhy jumped in and answered a few of them before Anahi got tongue-tied. The champagne mare sent her a grateful glance before looking back at Draconis.

"I am new here, but this place is gorgeous; I have no doubt I will like it very much here," she stated with a smile.

Hearing Rhy speak about the tattoos, and noticing the ones both Rhy herself and Draconis possessed, Anahi formed another question.

"Are these... tattoos, unique to each individual?"

Messages In This Thread
    and when I breathed - Anahi, any - by Rhy - 02-18-2016, 03:40 PM
    RE: and when I breathed - Anahi, any - by Anahi - 02-19-2016, 03:51 AM
    RE: and when I breathed - Anahi, any - by Rhy - 02-23-2016, 11:03 AM
    RE: and when I breathed - Anahi, any - by Anahi - 02-25-2016, 06:34 AM