• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

and when I breathed - Anahi, any

and when i breathed

my breath was lightning

”Absolutely!” she says at the mare’s question. It wasn’t uncommon for mares to come and spend some time in the Jungle before deciding if they wanted to stay or not. If you ask Rhy, she can’t imagine leaving, now that’s spent some time there. It is a bit much at first, and while some fall in love with it instantly, others take time to decide. It’s hot and loud and definitely not the typical lifestyle of a horse. But Rhy finds that everywhere else is just cold and quiet now. For her, the Jungle is normal.

“Come on, I’ll give you a tour.” she smiles, nodding out of the field, leading the mare toward the Jungle. It’s not a short walk, sadly, but Rhy uses the time to point out kingdoms and important areas as they pass, answering any questions Anahi might have as well.

Eventually, the trees loom in front of them, the heat already growing even outside the tree border. It’s a thick, wet kind of heat that gets worse as they enter the trees. Rhy slows down considerably, allowing Anahi to take her time navigating the trees and the undergrowth. She keeps going, leading the other mare into the heart of the Jungle, where the trees thin, and everything around them is green with pops of bright colored flowers and birds, and a river that runs through the center of the kingdom. “Welcome to the Jungle. You can stay as long as you want, until you decide what you think.”

rhy

the electric lioness of riagan and rayelle

Messages In This Thread
    and when I breathed - Anahi, any - by Rhy - 02-18-2016, 03:40 PM
    RE: and when I breathed - Anahi, any - by Anahi - 02-19-2016, 03:51 AM
    RE: and when I breathed - Anahi, any - by Rhy - 02-23-2016, 11:03 AM
    RE: and when I breathed - Anahi, any - by Anahi - 02-25-2016, 06:34 AM