• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm an ugly mess; Raincloud
    Her answer is decidedly unhelpful, and he can't help but feel irritated. While he has no issue with the others in his herd being shown their place, he would rather like to know if she plans on starting trouble in his herd. But now is not the time to grill her on it. He wants her healthy so that his child will be healthy. When she's better rested he can ask her again.

"Why yes of course." He steps in the direction of the caves, going slowly so as to give her time to pick through the stones. He takes her to one that is a little ways away from Becca's, hoping that the distance will prevent any untimely fights while they are both still pregnant. Once she has joined him at the mouth of the cave he steps in, then turns to look at her. "Will this do?"

Messages In This Thread
    I'm an ugly mess; Raincloud - by Zayn - 01-24-2016, 02:53 AM
    RE: I'm an ugly mess; Raincloud - by Raincloud - 01-24-2016, 10:38 PM
    RE: I'm an ugly mess; Raincloud - by Zayn - 01-27-2016, 02:08 AM
    RE: I'm an ugly mess; Raincloud - by Raincloud - 01-30-2016, 07:44 PM
    RE: I'm an ugly mess; Raincloud - by Zayn - 02-03-2016, 05:32 PM
    RE: I'm an ugly mess; Raincloud - by Raincloud - 02-06-2016, 10:43 AM
    RE: I'm an ugly mess; Raincloud - by Zayn - 02-09-2016, 03:38 AM