• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

and when I breathed - Sana

and when i breathed

my breath was lightning

Rhy is glad the mare wants to come to the Jungle. It’s best to come see it, to decide if you can learn to live with the heat. Most can, though it does take a little getting used to. Then the mare asks for her name, and Rhy pauses for a moment, sure she had given it already. Manners were important, and she tried to follow them at all times. But then again, she’d been speaking quite a lot, and it was rather easy for a piece of information to get lost in the mix of it all.

“Rhy,” she says. Short and to the point. The daughter of Riagan and Rayelle, Rhy ended up with a very short piece of each of their names. “Come on, I’ll show you the way.” She says, nodding her head toward the Jungle (not that anyone would know exactly where she’s nodding, except by context of the conversation).

She walks slowly, obviously deciding she can’t just scoop the mare up on the wave of electric and send them flying back to the Jungle. That might be a bit of a turn-off, and she only dared do that one to Lagertha. Instead, she uses the time to answer any questions Sana might have, adding in a few pieces of information as they go.

They pass the Deserts and the Dale as they go, and Rhy points out both kingdoms. They don’t quite pass the Valley, but it’s not far from the Amazons, and she points out the direction of that kingdom as well. By this point though, the heat is becoming a bit more palpable so far south. The trees rise up, dense and impressive, and Rhy smiles just a bit. Seeing them always feels like home.

She slips into the trees, moving slowly, giving Sana a chance to figure her way through the dense underbrush and trees. They keep going, the sounds of the birds and monkey’s becoming louder, the heat thicker. It is, honestly, overwhelming at first. Rhy still remembers her first time here. But now, the rest of the world is just cold and quiet, if you ask her.

After a little ways, they reach the heart of the kingdom. The trees clear some, and more sisters mingle in this area. A nice river flows through, and moving around is far easier here. Rhy comes to a stop, flashing a smile at Sana and a curious look. “What do you think?”

rhy

the electric lioness of riagan and rayelle

Messages In This Thread
    and when I breathed - Sana - by Rhy - 01-22-2016, 09:47 AM
    RE: and when I breathed - Sana - by Amelia - 01-22-2016, 11:51 PM
    RE: and when I breathed - Sana - by Rhy - 01-25-2016, 12:15 PM
    RE: and when I breathed - Sana - by Amelia - 01-25-2016, 10:09 PM
    RE: and when I breathed - Sana - by Rhy - 01-27-2016, 09:08 AM
    RE: and when I breathed - Sana - by Sanatae Sveijarn - 01-28-2016, 11:02 PM
    RE: and when I breathed - Sana - by Rhy - 02-05-2016, 04:04 PM