• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

You Should Keep In Mind; [Zayn]

He is … frustrated.

Despite his best efforts, he still has yet to bring a mare back to Mourning Mountains to start his herd. And the failure angers him.

From what he knows of his father, Gryffen had rarely failed. Upon joining the Chamber, Gryffen had risen quickly through the ranks to Master of Whispers, and had successfully commanded the Chamber army in their attack on the Gates. And, on the side, he’d successfully kept a small herd in the mountains.

And Zayn?

Zayn is a no one, despite his ‘royal’ heritage. He has no position in the Chamber yet, besides being the son of a captive, and his attempts at gathering a herd have been pitiful.

He doesn’t particularly want to know what his father would think of his efforts.

And yet, as he stalks through the forest, he can’t help but wonder. What would Gryffen think of the son he’d had with the pathetic Gates queen? Would he understand? Would he be patient? Or would he be disappointed?

That final thought twists his face into a snarl. It’s not his fault, really. He’s tried his best, but he’s been met with obstacles at every step of the way. Chamber members (well, one really) and random horses in the field have challenged him every step of the way, making his journey stupidly difficult. It’s not his fault.

He’s still muttering quietly to himself when he steps around a particularly thick oak and spots her. The scowl on his face instantly turns into a grin. How strangely fortuitous.

“Well, well, well, fancy meeting you here.” His grin turns into something rather more nasty as he slips up beside her, making sure to forcefully bump against her chocolate flank. “I hope dear Sena is enjoying the Gates.” His golden neck snakes out, and his yellowed teeth snap at her shoulder with an disturbing relish. “But you … you won’t be going back there any time soon. You’re mine now, you little bitch. I’ll teach you to fuck with the Chamber.”

ZAYN

I'm an ugly mess

Sorry for the wait!
    Haha that works for me!

@[Becca]

Messages In This Thread
    You Should Keep In Mind; [Zayn] - by Becca - 01-11-2016, 09:44 PM
    RE: You Should Keep In Mind; [Zayn] - by Zayn - 01-16-2016, 01:30 AM
    RE: You Should Keep In Mind; [Zayn] - by Becca - 01-16-2016, 11:03 AM
    RE: You Should Keep In Mind; [Zayn] - by Zayn - 01-20-2016, 01:58 AM
    RE: You Should Keep In Mind; [Zayn] - by Becca - 01-20-2016, 05:53 PM
    RE: You Should Keep In Mind; [Zayn] - by Zayn - 01-21-2016, 07:38 PM