• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

all I want is one more chance to be young and wild and free; sette
    All I want is one more chance to be young and wild and free
    She is an awful friend.

When Sette needed her, when the young princess was sent off to live in a foreign kingdom for a year, Vi had done nothing. Instead of going to her friend and keeping her company, she had held back, hiding herself away in the depths of the Jungle, and isolating herself from everyone. She had failed Sette.

And now Sette is back, and Vi doesn't even know how to begin to approach her. How can she even begin to make up for the mistakes that she’s made?

But approach her she must. She owes her only friend that much. Even if it isn’t anywhere near enough.

She tracks down Sette in the the centre of the kingdom and shuffles forward, barely able to meet Sette’s eyes. God she is such a painfully awkward thing “I’m so glad you’re back.” She is truly glad that Sette is back, but due to the shame in her heart, her voice lacks some of the enthusiasm that it should. “How was the Valley?”

She has no doubt that Sette sees through her awkwardness though, and knows that there’s something else she’s burning to say. She might as well bite the bullet and get it over with. “I … I’m so sorry. I should have gone with you.” She hangs her head. “I’m a horrible friend.”

Messages In This Thread
    all I want is one more chance to be young and wild and free; sette - by Vi - 12-08-2015, 11:41 PM