• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Home is Where the Heart Is- Miku
    The air around her had started to grow warmer as they walked to his home. The land grew misty upon entering the rapids. She stopped and her eyes widened slightly with excitement seeing the rapids. She loved the water, her age showed in her face as she grinned moving quickly towards the water. The rushing water and even temperature in the area was perfect. She looked back at Zeik smiling wide. "This is wonderful!"The little mare exclaimed. Her eyes were bright with joy as she lowered her muzzle touching the water carefully placing her hooves on the moss so not to slip. She was terribly clumsy sometimes, she hoped this was not one of them.  

Lifting her head she turned looking at the blue roan behind her. She moved back towards him prancing slightly in her movement. "This is a lovely place Zeik. I love the rapids and the temperature here is very fair. Not to cold at all" She chuckled a little and began walking around the rest of land, her eyes scanning left to right quickly. She stopped and felt embarrassed a moment at how she was acting. So childish. She thought. She turned around to face him once again. "I'm sorry I'm getting carried away." She looked at the ground feeling a little guilty. He was so kind to invite her here and she was not being polite.

Messages In This Thread
    Home is Where the Heart Is- Miku - by kasimeggison - 10-01-2015, 12:57 AM
    RE: Home is Where the Heart Is- Miku - by Zeik - 10-02-2015, 07:56 PM
    RE: Home is Where the Heart Is- Miku - by Felinae - 10-05-2015, 01:37 AM