• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

and when i breathed - lagertha

and when i breathed

my breath was lightning

She returns from the Falls before the others, though she hopes that some of the sisters are not far behind them. So many had gone. Too many. It definitely breaks her rule of no more than three. Though she had suggested, with something more of a command, that everyone but Prague and Sunday leave the Falls. They were lucky that Texas had decided to help them at all, that the sisters in their haste hadn’t just dumped Scorch into the waters not understanding how they worked.

Perhaps she needed to have a lesson on the kingdom entities for everyone.

But right now, there were other matters to attend to. Namely, Lagertha, who had stayed behind (someone had to) when half the Jungle had up and left to basically invade the Falls. Tolerant ally. She would have killed another kingdom if they had done the same here. She appears somewhere in the middle of the Jungle, not coming back into view until she’s well within the border of her kingdom.

She’s not too far from the heart of the Jungle and their usual meeting place. She’s guessing there’s a likely possibility Lagertha will be here, though she doesn’t know for sure. Still, it’s the best place to start. Sadly, despite all her traits, she can’t find anyone other than the good old-fashioned way. By looking. And calling. So she lets out a call for her friend and her new Khaleesi, and then settles in to wait.  

rhy

the electric lioness of riagan and rayelle

Messages In This Thread
    and when i breathed - lagertha - by Rhy - 09-11-2015, 08:35 AM
    RE: and when i breathed - lagertha - by Lagertha - 09-11-2015, 02:29 PM
    RE: and when i breathed - lagertha - by Rhy - 09-11-2015, 04:28 PM
    RE: and when i breathed - lagertha - by Lagertha - 09-13-2015, 09:57 AM
    RE: and when i breathed - lagertha - by Rhy - 09-14-2015, 10:48 AM
    RE: and when i breathed - lagertha - by Lagertha - 09-16-2015, 10:58 AM
    RE: and when i breathed - lagertha - by Rhy - 09-17-2015, 08:21 AM