• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

and when I breathed [any]

and when i breathed

my breath was lightning

Rhy still feels young sometimes, even though she is growing older by the day. But of course, she’s at least semi-immortal. Technically, she could just switch on over to ghost and keep living just like that forever and ever. Her life could be eternal, or eventually, she could choose to let old age and death find her. She doesn’t know which she will choose, or if she will even be given the choice. There are plenty of things outside of her control. But still, in spirit and really in body, she is young. Even if she death does find her one day, in the meantime, she ages far slower than a normal horse does now.

Lagertha tells her own story, asking if Rhy had known Quark. “Barely. Less than a year.” Rhy says, and she’s pretty sure that’s about right. Quark had been Queen when Rhy came crashing through the Jungle the first time, but she handed over the throne rather soon thereafter. Which had been a shame, because Quark has known Kagerou so well. Scorch ended up as the only tie Rhy would ever have to her grandmother, and now Scorch was gone too.

Well sort of. The perk of being half dead is visiting the actually dead. No one is quite gone for Rhy anymore. It’s still strange though, to think of Scorch’s body without the fiery ex-queen’s spirit inside it anymore.

Joscelin tells her own story, mentioning that she’s from the Dale as well. Rhy smiles slightly when the girl casts a glance her way. She can understand that choice, of course. She made it herself. Though her parents were not all that tied to the Dale either. They lived there mostly because it’s where the two of them first met, and it seemed fitting. Joscelin admits to the choice she was given as well, and Rhy can’t help the smile that grows on her face just a bit. That’s the right attitude for an Amazonian.

“I think you are going to fit in here quite nicely,” she ways with that electric smile of hers on her face. Being kind comes naturally to Rhy, the smile very much a part of her. Despite her many deadly traits, despite all the things Rhy has seen, some things about her have never changed. Will never change.

rhy

the electric lioness of riagan and rayelle

Messages In This Thread
    and when I breathed [any] - by Rhy - 08-27-2015, 08:56 AM
    RE: and when I breathed [any] - by Lagertha - 08-27-2015, 10:23 AM
    RE: and when I breathed [any] - by Rhy - 09-01-2015, 11:11 AM
    RE: and when I breathed [any] - by Lagertha - 09-05-2015, 05:23 PM
    RE: and when I breathed [any] - by Rhy - 09-11-2015, 08:44 AM
    RE: and when I breathed [any] - by Lagertha - 09-13-2015, 03:44 PM
    RE: and when I breathed [any] - by Rhy - 09-14-2015, 08:26 PM
    RE: and when I breathed [any] - by Lagertha - 09-16-2015, 12:18 PM
    RE: and when I breathed [any] - by Rhy - 09-23-2015, 11:01 AM