• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [open]  A God's Creation

The stranger begins to near me as I settle atop the sands just before calling out to him my questions.  I wasn't afraid as he nears but I watch his movements carefully.  If at any point they become threatening the creature within me, now coiled and ready, would surface.  For now, my reptilian like eyes follow him, tracking his course as he passes by.  My name is Eddie.  Care to join me?  He says as he motions to the seas. My expression turns to more curiosity as I wonder what kind of creature would willing enter the sea waters with a Kelpie.  Intrigued I turn and follow.

My delicate face submerges once more, the gills at my cheek bones flutter with the motion of the waters.  It removes a heaviness from my body in which the air of the land pressed into me now.  My finned tail propels me forward with large sweeping flicks.  I follow the stranger and watch as he now takes a new form.  It is one I have only seen within the darkest depths of my underwater home.  The suckered tentacles were hard to mistake for anything else than what they were.  He turns to look at me where I now tread in the green-blue waters of the sea, my hooved forelimbs paddle gently and uselessly.  An enthralled smile curls my lips, revealing just slightly, my dagger like teeth.  Tucking my limbs to my chest, my tail gives a flick, and I am moving towards him.

I begin to circle around him, taking in this new form.  It was much like my own, except more tentacly.  I wonder how well one could swim with such thin appendages, unlike my large-finned tail that created grip within the water.  I am sure I will find out soon though and so I continue to swirl around him until he decides just where to go from here...

D
    eiti
    A God's Creation | Carnage X Dynast

@eddie
    //Kelpie Mimicry-Scales-Snake Eyes-Immortality\\
    Kelpie Mimicry Traits- Enhanced Beauty, Finned tail(in water only), Sharp Teeth
    :|: Physical Appearance :|:
    Black rainbow sheen scales, blue snake eyes

Messages In This Thread
    A God's Creation - by Deiti - 03-23-2024, 04:46 PM
    RE: A God's Creation - by eddie - 03-23-2024, 05:56 PM
    RE: A God's Creation - by Deiti - 03-24-2024, 02:45 PM
    RE: A God's Creation - by eddie - 03-25-2024, 08:48 PM
    RE: A God's Creation - by Deiti - 03-26-2024, 06:40 AM
    RE: A God's Creation - by eddie - 03-26-2024, 09:08 AM
    RE: A God's Creation - by Deiti - 03-26-2024, 11:21 AM
    RE: A God's Creation - by eddie - 04-14-2024, 11:39 AM
    RE: A God's Creation - by Deiti - 04-15-2024, 05:38 PM