• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  the dawn to end all nights

In my many years I have struck up little connection to the others that call Beqanna home.  I found safety in my solitary life.  Not for me, but for those I came in contact with.  Only other creatures of the darkness had ever sated the creature within.  Their likeness detering it from surfacing.

Within the presence of more vulnerable forms it rattles harder within the cage in my chest.  Wishing to roam free and wreak havoc, the ironed bars begin to weaken as it threatens to escape.  It is at this point I begin to lose control…

At the sensation of her soft lips on my sleek scales the creature rattles once more.  I can feel the heat course through me and I'm reminded of my past transgressions.  Of Leilan floating lifeless within my tropical pool from my loss of control.  The memory causes my delicate face to rise, the sound of her voice bringing me back once more.

Holding onto control -if only by a strand- I smile as she compliments me.  The remnants of the desert she clung to shimmer in the glow of the daylight.  My own lips begin to stretch towards her flesh, but are stilled by her question.  “I suppose it is more of a guide than a preference,” my gaze casts to the crystalline waters that weaved through the lands.  “I have followed the waters from the far north sea in search of a suitable home,” I pause briefly as I think to my next course, “I haven't yet explored the southern lands, but I would not describe the northern kingdoms as dry.”  Pangea would be the only land to the north fitting of the description but something as beautiful as Volcan had no business in the land of death and despair…

Drawing myself away from temptation, I side step with a razor toothed grin.  “I suppose I should continue my search,” my reptilian eyes look to the dark masked mare as I cross alongside her and curl around her hindquarters before stepping towards the waters. 

Slowly I sink into the cool aqua, my aquatic form shifting away my hindquarters.  My head rises above the surface to call out to the mare, “Wanna come for a swim?  The waters nice…” Beads of water race down the ridges of my scales before returning to the flowing waters.

D
    eiti
    A God's Creation | Carnage X Dynast

@Volcan
    *Kelpie Mimicry Traits*
    -Enhanced Beauty, Finned tail(in water only), Sharp Teeth-
    :|: Physical Appearance :|:
    Black rainbow sheen scales, blue snake eyes

Messages In This Thread
    the dawn to end all nights - by Volcan - 03-22-2024, 09:04 AM
    RE: the dawn to end all nights - by Deiti - 03-22-2024, 01:31 PM
    RE: the dawn to end all nights - by Volcan - 03-27-2024, 07:43 PM