• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  A God's Creation

Maybe in my minds musings I had not heard another approach.  My muscles tense as I hear words sneak up on me.  My ears twist back, and my delicate face rises in surprise at the sudden greeting.  What I sought to find in these lands is not what has found me basking in the rays of the green meadow...

Hello.

My neck curves to bring the other into better view. Sapphire eyes find something familiar in the mare that curls around me.  Color, teeth, mannerisms.  It all screams of Ivar and oddly these characteristics cause my muscles to relax almost instantly.  Had the other been something foreign to me the reaction may have been different, but Kelpies I knew...

Getting a break from the water, eh?

A grin upturns my blackish lips, exposing my equally sharp teeth, before I reply, "It can be tiring after decades I suppose."  My words hold no alter meanings today.  My neck straightens and lowers in a relaxed position once again.  I wonder just how many of Ivars' spawn I will meet within these lands.  

The blood on the other does not surprise or concern me.  It was the typical way of life for many of their kind but it was not something I lost myself to.  Not by choice.  I did not judge those that did though.

My eye lids hang lazily over my eyes as I enjoy the warmth of the day on my dark scales.  I do not dismiss the company that has found me and so I offer my name kindly, "My name is Deiti, what is yours?" 

D
    eiti
    A God's Creation | Carnage X Dynast

@Claudia Sorry it took so long!  Just got back from vacation so I still have beach brain.  It'll get better I promise <3
    *Kelpie Mimicry Traits*
    -Enhanced Beauty, Finned tail(in water only), Sharp Teeth-
    :|: Physical Appearance :|:
    Black rainbow sheen scales, blue snake eyes

Messages In This Thread
    A God's Creation - by Deiti - 02-17-2024, 03:42 PM
    RE: A God's Creation - by Claudia - 02-25-2024, 09:58 AM
    RE: A God's Creation - by Deiti - 03-03-2024, 10:06 AM