• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  The Moment of My Life [Private]
    Having to hear his words, she would keep herself relaxed as much as she can. Feeling him within as she would feel that he was quite the stallion as she would keep herself up for him as much as she can. The pleasant feeling of being one with her companion would settle her to be more comfortable than in pain. 

She would feel his nuzzle and his movements, she would keep herself fairly open with her heat that was prepared for foals. Her little neighs as it would be more like the sound of pleasant pleasure with her lavender scent so close to him. 

“Yeah, I’m okay. It isn’t as painful as I thought. It makes me feel more connected to you. My body is feeling really ready for you. A cute little foal that would look like Thorsen. It keeps making me excited and happy. Please give me your foal.”

She would let her breathless voice be out in their secluded meadow as she would keep her little neighs coming through from this.

@Thorsen

Messages In This Thread
    The Moment of My Life [Private] - by Paj Sia - 04-20-2023, 09:20 PM
    RE: The Moment of My Life [Private] - by Thorsen - 04-21-2023, 06:14 PM
    RE: The Moment of My Life [Private] - by Paj Sia - 04-21-2023, 08:12 PM
    RE: The Moment of My Life [Private] - by Thorsen - 04-22-2023, 02:20 PM
    RE: The Moment of My Life [Private] - by Paj Sia - 04-22-2023, 02:34 PM
    RE: The Moment of My Life [Private] - by Thorsen - 04-23-2023, 04:24 PM
    RE: The Moment of My Life [Private] - by Paj Sia - 04-23-2023, 05:39 PM
    RE: The Moment of My Life [Private] - by Thorsen - 04-24-2023, 06:57 AM
    RE: The Moment of My Life [Private] - by Paj Sia - 04-24-2023, 08:11 AM