• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  The sweetener you are; any

i am the mace, the map, the fall and the high

Secrets are such a strange thing. Only secret as long as one can keep them from leaking out. And with Reave, secrets always seem to be escaping somewhere. It’s not often he cares enough to pluck them from their solitude and hold them to the light, but it’s nearly impossible to determine when he might decide to do so. It’s the nature of unpredictable creatures, and Reave is that to his very core.

So, though she might close her lips around the things she wishes to keep quiet, Reave knows they are there anyway. Waiting to be laid open, as exposed as the bone he wears outside his skin.

His mobile lips curl upwards at her teasing rejoinder, the biting edge to her voice drawing a spark of amusement from the chestnut and bone stallion. “Oh, I do,” he replies cheekily, the devilish glint in his eye saying far more than his words. Hinting at the knowledge that is already his. That has been his since he stepped foot in the field and saw her crumpled on the ground.

Shifting restlessly, he half circles her, head tilting as he eyes her with undisguised curiosity. A quick grin flashes across his mouth at her question, followed by an equally impish reply. “Only if you give me yours in return.” He pauses, blue eyes gleaming. “I’m Reave.”

reave

@Electra

Messages In This Thread
    The sweetener you are; any - by Electra - 06-21-2022, 02:55 PM
    RE: The sweetener you are; any - by Reave - 06-24-2022, 11:45 AM
    RE: The sweetener you are; any - by Electra - 06-28-2022, 09:07 PM
    RE: The sweetener you are; any - by Reave - 07-11-2022, 09:43 AM